Anti-bullying training for governors in Wales
The Welsh Government are funding Kidscape to deliver fully funded anti-bullying training for governors in Wales in 2021 and 2022. The content of this training has been informed through consultation with governors in Wales and developed with support from the Anti-Bullying Alliance. Each session is two hours long and our trainers are Carole Phillips, Regional Manager for Wales and Lauren Seager-Smith FRSA, CEO Kidscape.
– Thursday 28th April, 12.30-2.30pm (Welsh)
– Thursday 5th May, 12.30-2.30pm
– Tuesday 10th May, 6-8pm (Welsh)
– Thursday 9th June, 12.30-2.30pm
– Thursday 30th June, 12.30-2.30pm
– Thursday 7th July, 12.30-2.30pm
Please visit Eventbrite to book your place.
If you have any questions regarding the programme in Wales, please email RRE[email protected]